Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.2 is now available for download!
To download the latest version of our favorite software please visit the Adobe Product Updates Page!
The Adobe® Photoshop Lightroom 4.2 update includes these enhancements:
- Album Support within the Revel Publish Service
- Additional camera support for 20 new cameras including the Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i, Fujifilm X-E1, and Sony DSC-RX100. See the Supported Camera List for more details.
The release notes for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.2 indicate that the following bugs are now fixed:
- Stacked photos get hidden in both the Grid view and Filmstrip. This occurs when photos get unstacked as a result of enabling auto-stacking.
- Folder stacks with virtual copies get unstacked when moving to another folder.
- When scrolling through the filmstrip (at somewhat fast rate), occasionally a “gray” image is displayed for an instant and then replaced by the correct image preview.
- The Navigator Panel in Map does not pan correctly.
- Parents and synonyms of “do not export” keywords also do not export.
- Unable to publish videos to Facebook.
- Audio does not play in video files after creating a slideshow that contains music (Win 7 only).
- Image select arrow on keyword list doesn’t display when keyword list contains a large number of keywords.
- Unable to edit Lightroom photos as jpegs in Photoshop Elements.
- Carriage Return in either the Title or Caption field invalidates a Flickr upload.
- Tether capture bar disappears after deleting photo (Win only).
- Back Cover of Book layout has Horizontal text on spine rather than Vertical.
- Sharpening was not applied to books that were exported as JPEG files.
- Double-byte characters were not exported to Books saved as PDF files.
- Unable to type accented character in book module in LR4.
- Luminance Noise slider is unresponsive when Clarity is greater than 0.
- Develop keyboard shortcuts (+ and – keys) no longer work in older process versions such as PV2010.
Many thanks to all of the Adobe staff for their handwork and their commitment to constant improvement. We photographers really appreciate your tireless efforts to make this software even better.
Filed Under: Uncategorized