New Video Tutorial Series on Achieving Maximum Creativity with Filter Forge and Adobe Photoshop CS5 from Mark S. Johnson
Add Effervescence to Your Creative Juices Using Filter Forge and Adobe Photoshop CS5
Mark S. Johnson’s most requested video tutorial series ever, Maximum Creativity with Filter Forge and Adobe Photoshop CS5, is available for immediate download! Featuring 16 indispensable video tutorials and more than 2 1/2 hours of instruction, this series will invigorate your creative juices.
Filter Forge is the most versatile and exciting software that Mark has encountered in a long time. When it’s partnered with Adobe Photoshop CS5, there’s simply no limit to your creativity. Unlike other filter products that often meet just one need, such as black and white effects or sharpening, Filter Forge is multi-faceted. It features over 4000 creative photo effects and almost 4500 realistic textures. The number of effects and textures is growing by the day because Filter Forge filters are created not by 10 engineers in a lab, but by thousands of users from around the globe. Because there are so many contributors, Filter Forge is home to several of the most breathtaking and realistic effects that Mark has ever seen. Each of these effects can be applied directly to a photograph or can be combined with the source image in Photoshop to produce astonishing results.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
2) How to purchase Filter Forge at a big discount
3) Why it makes sense to use Filter Forge as a stand-alone application rather than as a Photoshop plug-in
4) Understanding the Filter Forge interface
5) Mark’s favorite Filter Forge effects and textures
6) How to back up your Filter Forge library
7) Blending watercolor with photorealism
8) Adding watercolor and film frames
9) Generating a seamless texture for tiling in Photoshop
10) Creating a starry sky for compositing
11) Generating fog for compositing
12) Producing a texture to use as a distressed mask in Photoshop
13) Old drawing blend effects
14) Mixing a photo with a crosshatch drawing
15) Creating a radial acrylic explosion
16) Adding a grunge frame with a transparent background
Each lesson opens with an explanation of the technique followed by a concrete example. Viewers are then guided step-by-step through the creative process from start to finish using either their own images or the provided sample images.
To view the complete contents, watch the Introduction, and to order, visit www.msjphotography.com.
About Mark S. Johnson Photography
Mark S. Johnson is an Adobe Photoshop luminary, a photographer, an author, and one of the most passionate instructors we have ever encountered. Through the Rocky Mountain School of Photography, The Radiant Vista, and Boulder Digital Arts, Mark has lectured in front of and worked side-by-side with countless individuals, including Adobe’s Chief Executive Officers, Jane Goodall, the U.S. Ambassador to Finland, and 2010 Academy Award winning director, Louie Psihoyos. His tutorials appear regularly on the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) web site, and his imagery and articles have been featured in Photo Techniques, Nature’s Best, and After Capture magazines. I watch Mark’s free and entertaining Photoshop tutorials every week at www.msjphotography.com.
We are not paid to endorse any of Mark S. Johnson’s Photoshop videos, books, and workshops. We post these updates about Mark’s educational products because this guy never fails to inspire us. — David Marx
Filed Under: Uncategorized