Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: Crafting the Fine Photograph Workshop with Tim Cooper September 23 -25 in Baltimore, MD
My good friend Tim Cooper will be teaching another Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: Crafting the Fine Photograph workshop in Baltimore, Maryland this September. Tim Cooper is an incredibly talented photographer and an entertaining instructor. His workshops, and insights, have really helped my photography improve and I highly recommend his workshops to anyone looking to get more from their art and Lightroom. I used Tim’s Complete Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Digital Photographers for the textbook in my classes back when I taught Adobe Photoshop CS4 to aspiring professional photographers.
I’ve listed some of the details about this awesome workshop opportunity below, but be sure and check out Tim’s website for more information.
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
131 East Redwood Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Friday September 23th through Sunday 25
The workshop will run from 9:00am-6:00pm each day with a lunch from 1:00-2:15.
This class is for participants who are new or somewhat familiar with Adobe Lightroom®.
Special emphasis will be placed on developing efficient work habits, security of your imagery, and producing dramatic and meaningful photography. Participants will leave with a complete understanding of the Adobe Lightroom® Workflow. Class size is limited to sixteen (16) students to ensure personal attention from both Tim and his assistant
- Creating a safe and efficient Lightroom Catalog
- Setting your preferences
- In depth study of the Library Module:
- Steps to create a workflow that fits your style and needs
- Lectures on creating dramatic and meaningful photography
- In depth study of the Develop Module:
- Using the Develop Module to improve the impact of your images
- Portrait Retouching
- Creating a style with your images
- Methods of improving photos using the Localized Adjustments
- Creating Presets to allow more time behind the camera instead of the computer
- Discussion on how Adobe Lightroom® manages Library and Developing metadata
- Developing a manageable keyword system
- Secrets to selecting and culling your imports and archives
- Producing usable collections
- Purchasing and developing a quick and reliable back up system for your photographs
- Preparing your images for Print
- Exporting your photos from Adobe Lightroom® into Photoshop or External Plugins
- Using the export dialog box for quick and easy emails and copies
- Plus much, much more!
Your laptop (or desktop if you want to bring it) and power cord. Note taking materials. Your computer must be loaded with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.
Filed Under: Lightroom Classes and Photography Workshops