There have been lots of reader questions lately about how to search and organize a large image library using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. I created this video to show just how fast, and how easy, it is to find any image using a metadata search.
Working with metadata tools like keywords, colored labels, and star ratings is the only way to really harness the full potential of Lightroom as an organizational tool! Without these skills, finding an essential image in a timely manner can be a huge headache.
For more tips on working with metadata see:
- Adding Metadata Adds Value to Your Photographs
- Working with Metadata Presets in Lightroom
- Creating an Import Preset in Lightroom 3
- Keywording and Tagging in Lightroom
- Using Keyword Sets to Quickly Tag Family Photos in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom